Hello Small Business Owner!
OAACC membership is a proven investment to grow your business and strengthen the African American small business community, which in turn, strengthens Oakland’s economy.
We provide a number of services for our business associates and members including access to workshops, business development opportunities, and advocacy. Members may also take advantage of business advising, notary, and certificate of origin services.
Technical Assistance: Stabilizing and grow your business through workshops featuring topics like access to capital, branding, entity formation, and small business taxes.
Business Development: Grow your business at OAACC networking and supplier diversity events. Meet potential new clients and make B2B connections.
Advocacy: Let your voice be heard on a local, regional and statewide level. Support includes assistance navigating local permitting and encouraging contracting opportunities with public agencies.
- Technical assistance
- Business referrals
- Member discounts
- Promotional opportunities
- Preferred vendor opportunities
- Access to complimentary tickets for community events
- Access to reserve OAACC boardroom
- Business advocacy
- plus (2) ads in OAACC newsletter
- (1) OAACC newsletter feature
- OAACC website banner ad for (3) months
- Member spotlight in Post Newspaper
- Premium Corporate Membership
- Executive Corporate Membership
- President’s Membership
- Chamber Champion Corporate Membership