- Grants will be made on a first come first serve basis to businesses whose application meets the eligibility criteria subject to the process as set forth above by the Advisory Council
- There is a limited allocation of money subject to funds raised
- No collateral or personal guarantees are required. Neither the government, lenders or the OAACCF will charge small businesses any fees. The award is a grant and is not required to be paid back
To be eligible for a grant, businesses must meet the following requirements as it pertains to a member’s business:
- Be able to show business legitimacy:
- In business for a minimum of one year
- Provide any form of business documentation – website, business pictures. etc.
- Business bank statements for 3 months in 2020 that includes the business address and business name
- A valid business license dated 05/01/20 or earlier
- A valid identification card (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A completed W9 form upon grant approval (access a fillable form here)
- Preferably an existing Chamber member. If dues have not been paid for 2020, the chamber member would be allowed to pay as part of their application process.
- Non-Member, applicable Membership Fees will apply to all grants awarded and accepted, on a case by case basis.
**REQUIRED: Members and Non-members applicants should be prepared to show a 2018 or 2019 tax return if they do not operate under one of the above requirements.