Hello Small Business Owner!
Many members of the Oakland business and civic community consider the OAACC a pioneering and transformative resource. Since its inception, the OAACC has served as a leader in advocating for access to business opportunities in the private and public sectors for the African American business community.
The OAACC is here to support you on your journey. Join the network of small businesses who trust OAACC as a preferred resource.
Technical Assistance: Stabilizing and grow your business through workshops featuring topics like access to capital, branding, entity formation, and small business taxes.
Business Development: Grow your business at OAACC networking and supplier diversity events. Meet potential new clients and make B2B connections.
Advocacy: Let your voice be heard on a local, regional and statewide level. Support includes assistance navigating local permitting and encouraging contracting opportunities with public agencies.
Small Business Silver Membership
- Business Advocacy
- Business Referrals
- Complimentary business account with Comerica
- Complimentary tickets to select community events
- Member discounts to OAACC events and services
- OAACC newsletter mention
- Preferred vendor opportunities
- Select promotional opportunities
- Technical Assistance
Small Business Gold Membership
Includes all the benefits of Silver membership and/or:
- Advance access to complimentary tickets for community events
- OAACC newsletter feature
- OAACC website banner ad for 3 months
- Preferred promotional opportunities
Contact us today to discuss various levels:
- Premium Corporate Membership
- Executive Corporate Membership
- President’s Membership
- Chamber Champion Corporate Membership